2019 Ram 2500 Review
Ready to take your commutes in the Savannah, Hardeeville, and Pooler areas to the next level? Then look no further than the heavy-duty Ram 2500. Perfect for both making work more productive and your weekends more fun, this pickup is ready for whatever you throw its way.
Want to learn how this truck is sure to transform the way you drive? Then read this 2019 Ram 2500 review created by the team at Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram North Savannah. If you have any questions along the way, feel free to contact us right away!
Ram 2500 Power & Towing
The 2019 Ram 2500 is a robust truck that puts pure power in your hands. Standardly, you will receive a 6.4L HEMI® engine. With a max horsepower of 410 and 429 lb-ft of torque on your side, you’ll have a towing capacity of 17,130 when equipped properly. Add that on to a payload of up to 6,600 pounds, and you have yourself some serious capability.
Also available is the 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine, which boasts up to 370 horsepower and 850 lb-ft of torque. This engine gives you a max towing capacity of up to 21,560 pounds when properly equipped, plus a payload of up to 5,730. Imagine what you can do with that type of ability!
2019 Ram 2500 Interior
Hailed as having the most luxurious interior in its class, the Ram 2500 surrounds you in amenities that you’ll wonder how you lived without in the past. For top-tier treatment, opt for the Laramie Longhorn or Limited trim and receive class-exclusive, 100% leather seating. This perfectly complements the real wood accents and features fine-tuned details for optimal comfort and style.
Inside, you will also find the available redesigned center console. This can hold a 15-inch laptop and includes a wide cellphone or tablet docking area, wireless charging, and a sliding cup holder tray that can be stowed away. Now, everything you need is perfectly within your reach.
Ram 2500 Safety & Security
Keeping safe whether you’re towing or just cruising the city streets is crucial. Ram gives you peace of mind in their 2500 pickup with safety features found throughout. These available active safety features act as a co-pilot, keeping you aware of what is around you, on the right course, and safer behind the wheel.
- Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking – This provides you with a warning if a collision is imminent and can apply the brakes when needed to come to a stop, even when a trailer is attached.
- Adaptive Forward Lighting System – LED lighting with lamps that turn up to 15 degrees keep your path lit and elevate nighttime visibility.
- Blind Spot Monitoring– Included with Rear Cross Path Detection, this keeps an eye on what is in your blind spots using dual radar sensors in the taillamps.
- ParkSense® Front & Rear Park Assist – Park like a champ with this system that gives you a display of the parking spot on your dashboard screen.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop – Set a speed and this system will maintain it on the highway. It will also adjust the speed down to zero, even while towing.
Take the Ram 2500 for a Spin at Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram North Savannah
If you’re ready to see what else this pickup has to offer, schedule a test drive in the Savannah, Hardeeville, and Pooler areas today. Our Ram dealership is filled with several models of the 2500, and we would love to get you behind the wheel today!