New 2020 Jeep Wrangler in North Savannah, GA
When you’re trying to decide whether the Jeep Wrangler is right for you, it pays to do your research. And you’ve come to the right place for Jeep Wrangler research. Our comprehensive library of reviews makes it easy to learn what this legendary SUV can offer Savannah, Hardeeville, and Pooler drivers.
On this page, Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram North Savannah offers more than a brief overview of the Wrangler. We’ve also included links to Jeep Wrangler reviews that go more in depth on the things that matter most to you.
Jeep Wrangler: The Basics
The Jeep Wrangler is known for its rugged style and off-roading capabilities, and that reputation is well earned. Each one boasts the Trail Rated® badge, meaning it’s proven in the areas of maneuverability, traction, water fording, ground clearance, and articulation.
Though its power really shines through when you’re taking the road less traveled, the Jeep Wrangler also offers plenty of features to help you get around town. A driver-friendly navigation system is available to help you find that new BBQ joint. Meanwhile, plenty of connectivity options make it easy to follow the big game, even when you’re not in front of a TV.
Other features include:
- Your choice of removable tops
- Fold-down windshield and removable doors
- Available front sway bar disconnect
- Your choice of legendary 4×4 systems
- 2- or 4-door body style
Jeep Wrangler Specs
From passenger and cargo space to fuel economy and towing capacity, there are a lot of numbers we can look at to demonstrate the capacities of this SUV.
These can help you determine whether it has enough room to comfortably carry your pup to the trails. Or, find out if it’s strong enough to carry those jet skis to the water (spoiler alert: It is).
Some quick specs on the Jeep Wrangler:
- It can get up to 285 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque
- This allows it to tow up to 3,500 pounds when properly equipped
- It can get up to an EPA-estimated 23 MPG city/25 MPG highway
- It has a total passenger volume of 103.7 cubic feet
- Fold the rear seats down for 72.4 cubic feet of cargo space
Jeep Wrangler Trim Levels
Excited to take advantage of this iconic SUV? Before you head to the dealership for a test drive, you should think about what trim level best fits your needs. There are four main options to choose from, with each one adding to the one before it.
- Jeep Wrangler Sport offers the standard Command-Trac® 4×4 System, 17-inch wheels, and a ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera
- Jeep Wrangler Sport S adds the option for blind spot monitoring and a 7-inch Uconnect® 4 touchscreen
- Jeep Wrangler Sahara adds dual-zone automatic temperature control, side steps, and power outlets (115V and USB)
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon adds Dana® 44 heavy-duty front axles, sway bar disconnect, and a Rock-Trac® transfer case
Learn More About the Jeep Wrangler
Again, Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram North Savannah urges you to click through to read the reviews on this page for more information. If they leave you eager to learn more, head to our dealership to test drive the Jeep Wrangler! We look forward to helping you find the right model for your drives through Savannah, Hardeeville, and Pooler, GA.